Don’t ask why the human heart revolts. Ask, instead, why it revolts when it is young.
I offer facilitation on a range of youth and community theatre projects, of varied length and focus (listed below) but all of my workshops focus on participant led drama or poetry workshops for groups of young people of mixed age and ability.
- Tenderfoot Writing Mentor, The Civic Theatre
- Drama Teacher at St. Kevin’s College, Crumlin
- Freelance workshop facilitation – The Abbey Theatre and Dublin Youth Theatre
- Drama Teacher for Girls Youth Club at the Islamic Cultural Centre Ireland
- Makoura College, Masterton, New Zealand – Spoken Word day-workshop
- Complex Youth Theatre – Assistant Director, Co-Director of ‘The Gaff’
- Newpark Comprehensive School – Writing and Directing Mentor of the Junior Plays Project
- Press PLAY! Drama workshop with young Asylum Seekers – Axis:Ballymun, Dublin
- National Performing Arts School – Drama Teacher for ages 12 – 17
- Sticks and Stones – Anti-Bullying Drama Project, Facilitator, nationwide in Ireland